• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving In Day! *pic heavy*

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Persephone and Morpheus's "hutch" is FINALLY ready for them. See this thread HERE for photos of its slooooow progress. Still, today was the day they got to move in. I hope they enjoy it and have enough space. It's not ideal, I don't think, but it does the job. The muppets took a while to figure out the whole shelving thing, but they're learning to jump between them.

Investigating the ground floor:

P1070106_zpsvu8bvka9.jpg

P1070105_zpsv6olknhi.jpg

P1070108_zpsjutnbymp.jpg

On the shelves:

P1070115_zpslq233g7i.jpg

P1070114_zpstzufnys2.jpg

(Persephone: I'll act as if this space is tiny and cramped, although it's not REALLY that bad. Maybe then RU will take pity on me?)

P1070116_zps7bugd9bg.jpg

P1070120_zpsfksh8b1u.jpg

P1070123_zpspxpowxyp.jpg

(Persephone: OH WAIT. HAY. NEVER MIND.)

They have also used the bedroom - well, Sef has, but no pictures.

Persephone was on the top shelf when I just went outside and gave me a bunny kiss... on the lips. :shock: Does she approve then?

ace job - I'd say they approve & what better way to show it than with a little bunny kiss, aww

I love your little lion head ( presumably not the feedback your OH wanted [emoji5] )

Yes, I was thinking this:) These two rabbits are just so gorgeous, it's hard to focus just on their accommodation. It does look brilliant though and I'm sure they will love it.

Back