• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Aberdeen

Thumps

Alpha Buck
Sorry guys but I found you all, you can't escape my questions you know :lol:
Anyway for those who don't know me I am slave to 10 bunnies who keep me well under control. Shame I can't do the same with them, such hooligans they are! Bunnies range from the youngest Angel who is almost 6 months (can't wait until he is 6 months, hes such a monster!) to Jasper who is an older girl at 6, you wouldn't know it though she still acts like an 8 week old. Jessica has not long had a tumour removed at 3 years old and is doing very well! So please everyone who hasn't get your females spayed as soon as they are old enough, it's not very nice for them to suffer a tumour.

Angela

Hehe give it a few days and you won't be saying that Annie, will things elsewhere have been down my questions have been storing up you know :lol: Just joking only got a few about bonding.
Lynda, I notice Snowball has moved to the rehomed section is it good news then????????

Angela

Oh its great to "see" you here as well Angela.....what is the weather like up in Aberdeen ? any better than down here in Worcestershire....its a bit brighter now, but threatening thunder again!
10 rabbits is quite a collection, we have 40 here today at the Sanctuary and is testing my skills of organisation to the limit..its like a military operation to keep things ship shape, bet the bunnies think they are at boot camp with me directing things! :roll:

Have you told everyone who arrived on Saturday Adele? I presume some of the 40 must be boarders or have you been sneaking in even more that I don't know about?

Welcome to the forum Angela :)

Tam

Hi there Tamsin....do not panic..I am not MUCH!! 14 of the rabbits are here on their holidays and due to go home at the end of August, so I will have more time with the sanctuary bunnies........and not to mention more time to cuddle "Sir Galahad" the mini Dalmatian Rex youngster that arrived here at his forever home with Andrea a lovely RSPCA lady.
I will post some pictures after the weekend , if Tamsin will please direct me as to how to do this.
Tamsin do you think you could give a general instruction out for folks to follow as I expect that their may be other folk who do not know how to post piccies on the Forum??

Hello Thumps, who are you then?

As if you don't know madam!
Oh are we allowed to post pics then? Can someone please direct me to the where, who, when and what nots please?

Angela

Adele said:
I will post some pictures after the weekend , if Tamsin will please direct me as to how to do this.
Tamsin do you think you could give a general instruction out for folks to follow as I expect that their may be other folk who do not know how to post piccies on the Forum??

Just as soon as I work out how :D At the moment you can link to pictures that have been uploaded to the web somewhere else. To do that use the 'Img' button (above, right, where you type your message) you should end up with code that looks like

Code:
[img]Web address for image[/img]

e.g.
[img] http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/myimage.jpg[/img]

There are instructions on changing the appearence/adding pictures here as well - http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/faq.php?mode=bbcode

I can possibly set up an upload feature too if you'd like, you might need to give me a couple of days to work out how though.

Tam

Hi ya, Angela!!!!!!!

Don't worry, once we can post pics, I will post some of the doggies just for you!!!!!

Great to see you here.

I know I keep saying it , Tam, but you're my hero - you are so clever.

.....I think I have missed something here...what is all this about "SIZE".........where did that come from??
Lynda do you mean what size is the new bunny..."Sir Galahad"??
If so, he is about the size of a small Dutch rabbit or a large Netherland dwarf if that is any help :lol:
And NO! I am not a Size 18......not exactly a size 10 either, but there we are, we cannot be perfect :wink:

Thanks Tamsin, I will have to get myself sorted an upload piccies somewhere but to be fair to you and Adele and not take up too much space I will just upload them to muchos or something and then have a link in my signature other wise I'll take up heaps of space with the clan.
Adele, yes 10 is quite a collection! I have always said I want lots of bunnies but this isn't quite what i meant :lol: just to remind you about a month ago I only had 6 then a friend got himself evicted and left a note telling the council to contact me about the bunnies if not the SSPCA. As the SSPCA don't do homechecks, aren't willing to let bunnies go as housebunnies and happliy hand bunnies over as kids pets without much research into the people I decided to take them and possibly rehome them myself. Well they've just kind of settled in and although its a bit rough on me with trying to find my feet they all happy to be here. I am getting there with finding suppliers and cheaper ways to do things etc.
Angela

Adele said:
.....I think I have missed something here...what is all this about "SIZE".........where did that come from??

Sorry Adele, but it looks like when I was choosing my extra large font size for my 'tantrum' post, I must have done something wrong and everything was showing ...... :)oops: this getting worse, I should really stop now), it was meant to be the font size not your size :oops: sorry :oops: :lol: ok, I'll go now and sit and a corner :roll:

Back