• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky girl!

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
Gosh is Rory a naughty girl! You can't leave anything alone! I've been using blueberries to get Milo to take his medicine and left the blueberry packet on the side while I made my breakfast. When I came back she had pulled them off.
I cleared them up and settled on the sofa. Over the next half hour Rory kept jumping up sitting on my lap and burying her head under my arm - I'm thinking Oh what a nice cuddle.
Until my arm gets a little nip. I move her to look at what she is doing...she's only stashed a bunch of blueberries under the cushion!!!!!
They've been put away now and she isn't happy with me!

Gosh is Rory a naughty girl! You can't leave anything alone! I've been using blueberries to get Milo to take his medicine and left the blueberry packet on the side while I made my breakfast. When I came back she had pulled them off.
I cleared them up and settled on the sofa. Over the next half hour Rory kept jumping up sitting on my lap and burying her head under my arm - I'm thinking Oh what a nice cuddle.
Until my arm gets a little nip. I move her to look at what she is doing...she's only stashed a bunch of blueberries under the cushion!!!!!
They've been put away now and she isn't happy with me!

Gracious, you're having a time of it these days!

Lovely looking bun though :love::love::love:

:love: well they look innocent to me :lol:

Some ingenuity that girl of yours has. Mine would never think to hide food, the best they can manage is rushing round the room crashing in to each other as they try to find a private spot to demolish their fibrafirst stick

Back