• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My neighbours just turned up with my rabbits in their arms!!

moi

Mama Doe
Theyd only gone and burrowed under the fence and about 2 metres into the garden! I thought Id filled in a small burrow, clearly it was a large one! Good job there dog was not in the garden! Think the rabbit may have beaten it up! :shock:

Theyd only gone and burrowed under the fence and about 2 metres into the garden! I thought Id filled in a small burrow, clearly it was a large one! Good job there dog was not in the garden! Think the rabbit may have beaten it up! :shock:

Gulp.....................:shock: Glad the Rabbits are safe x

Oh dear. Nice of them to bring bunny back to you and not just knock on your door for you.

Fingers crossed they don't do it again and neighbours aren't too upset.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

The neighbours found it quite amusing and wasnt annoyed thankfully! The hole appered next to a tree trunk so hasnt damaged there garden. Shows how placid my outdoor buns are, my indoor buns would have had them running round the garden for 3 hours! lol x

The neighbours found it quite amusing and wasnt annoyed thankfully! The hole appered next to a tree trunk so hasnt damaged there garden. Shows how placid my outdoor buns are, my indoor buns would have had them running round the garden for 3 hours! lol x

My first rabbit used to do this all the time. Next door was a very keen gardener and didn't appreciate all the extra digging and chewing help :D Neighbour was always arriving at my door cuddling a big black bunny :)

My neighbors had a similar experience where their rabbit dug out of their run (about 3 times in total), but kept ending up running around the car park at the bottom of the garden where I work. The first time 1 person caught him, the second time it took about 6! But they were so worried that he would get run over (as it is a lorry depot) that they helped convinced the neighbors to let me keep him instead (as they weren't too bothered about him to be fair).

So today they managed to dig under my obstacles and dig back under. Bunny came back but Benji didnt! Just looked at me as if to say 'sod off Ill come back when Im ready! Neighbours were out so I had to climb the wall (not easy at my little height and huge weight) and had to grab him! Felt bad as I ended up grabbing his side a little to hard in the panic to get him. So unfortunatly I now have to resrict them to the shed, run and paved part of the garden! x

Back