• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello there

J

Jay

Hi all
My name is Jay and with hubby John we run Ebony-Eyes Rabbit Retirement Home in North Wales. We have 24 buns at present and are expecting another 2 this Saturday :lol:
All our buns are either elderly, disabled or special needs buns - but all are wonderful and fill our lives with joy :mrgreen:
It's hard work but we wouldn't have it any other way - it also helps that we've both got MUG written on our foreheads :wink:
We will always find room for an elderly or very sick bun - them being happy is all that counts.
Oh, we also have 2 cats and one has a large tumour on her face that is untreatable :cry: She is happy though and even though we have to spoon feed her she is doing really well 8)
Well, that's us - rabbits, rabbits everywhere, but hey, who cares? We couldn't be happier :lol:

Hi and a big warm welcome to you both!! And the bunnies of course!!!! I am going to have a look at your website asap - when I'm not at work!!! - as last time I tried I couldn't get on to it.

Heya Jay! I have face masks for you if you still need them (I remember you saying you did) want to send me your address and Ill send them out??

Welcome to the Forum Jay...sounds like we have a lot in common, bunny chaos!!
We too have predominantly bunnies here in the Sanctuary with special needs, or elderly that require all that extra TLC...I am sure we wil enjoy exchanging notes and ideas and help the bunnies along the way too!.
Do you have House Rabbits?? We have bunnies in every room of the Cottage and every inch of the garden, only the bath is now a bunny free zone...but not for long.. I HAVE PLANS :roll: :lol:

Hello Lori and welcome to you too, your BunnyMail products are brilliant, I will be placing another Order for the Sanctuary Bunnies again soon :wink:

Do you have House Rabbits?? We have bunnies in every room of the Cottage and every inch of the garden, only the bath is now a bunny free zone...but not for long.. I HAVE PLANS :roll: :lol:

Yes, they are house bunnies :D We have them in every room too and we have the second bathroom as a play room :shock: We also have a large bunny house in the garden that houses 3 bonded pairs - it is like an extension of the house anyway - John and I could live in it :lol: Most are free range at all times and some just go into their condos at nightime - usually very late :?

I used to have a nice tidy house - but it was sooooo boring - now it's messy and full of little people, but my oh my, it's such fun :lol:

Should have said in my intro that my oldest bun is 14 (yes, fourteen years old) - he's a ND and his name is Mr Jingles - I adore him :wink:
Our youngest is just a year old - he's our latest arrival and is called Thomas but we call him The Mop :shock: I have never seen such a fluffy bun!
Also meant to say that all the buns who live here are not rehomed - this is there forever home - wish I had more room though :roll:

Hello There

Hi Jay, good to see you :D . Most of my bunnies are special neads as well and all stay here for life. Keeps me very busy, but it's the most fulfilling job I've ever had :D .

Back