• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ding! Lady Luna, your bunny manor awaits... VERY PIC HEAVY I AM VERY EXCITED

EyerollChamp

Alpha Buck
It's here! It's here! Only ordered it 3 weeks ago if that! Of course, for Lady Luna the carpets HAD to be red...
IMG_20160831_110214_zpsaczcuvsm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

"I DO NOT remember granting planning permission for this."

IMG_20160831_110431_zps6pfemqre.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

"Does this even meet modern safety stand... ooh, this is ROOMY..."

IMG_20160831_110152_zpsuz4nqx0l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still pretending not to be impressed...
IMG_20160831_105856_zpsiekbwo4m.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DING! "Er, yes... Mrs. Young. I shall be taking luncheon on the balcony today. And do have a word with Mr. Young about the gardens. They simply will not do for a Lady on my stature."
IMG_20160831_110637_zpsan951tpw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

"But mummy... where's my bunny manor? Sniff, sniff..."

IMG_20160831_112212_zpslitj3ae1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

"Don't worry Lupin, I will build you a manor and it will be bigger and better than silly Luna's!"

IMG_20160831_114423_zps78drcaf2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

"Ta-dah!"
IMG_20160831_112154_zpsit3dtyh7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

"Oh... he's asleep. I'll just wait for him here... yawn..."
IMG_20160831_120703_zpsfogaacze.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Eek! Looks great! :love: Ordering mine today to grab the 10% off before it runs out :lol: Love the carpet too, though I do believe you did a great job on the cardboard one too. ;)

I keep coming back to look!
It look amazingly huge. I'm tempted to replace the girls hutch with one but I don't think they'd ever forgive me.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I keep coming back to look!
It look amazingly huge. I'm tempted to replace the girls hutch with one but I don't think they'd ever forgive me.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Now would be the time. 10% off and a 2-3 week turnaround. Doesn't get better than that! I saw in one of your earlier posts that you have the digging box. That's next!

I've got one as well, they're fab aren't they! I love the fact Luna is trying so hard to pretend she's not impressed :lol: :love:

She always does! When I build her a new toy or give her something to play with, she looks at me like I'm nuts then goes to bed to sulk. Then I watch from my rabbit hide (the kitchen) and watch her reluctantly enjoying herself :lol:

She always does! When I build her a new toy or give her something to play with, she looks at me like I'm nuts then goes to bed to sulk. Then I watch from my rabbit hide (the kitchen) and watch her reluctantly enjoying herself :lol:
I can empathise with this! :lol: Lopsy's too human-friendly though: he'll start off all aloof but then even while we're watching be interested. Aboleth does the aloof-stare well (with one eye ;P).

Back