• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everybun

Nix

Mama Doe
Hello folks,

Most of you have probably stumbled across me already as I hang around on Tufty and UKPR :D .

I only have a minor rabbit collection compared to most of the people here - a small bunnie called Percy and the love of his life, a mini lop called Rosie! They were both rescues from Bracknell Rabbit Rescue. Percy is a very norty boy :shock: ... Rosie is very shy but gradually improving.

I've only had them for 4 months but have learned soooooooooo much already.

Currently I'm trying to persuade my reluctant OH to let me have more buns. I really want to take on a "special needs" bun, there seem to be so many of them around and not enough people who want them :cry: .

Hi

welcome to the forum. Hope your OH can agree to you having more bunnies, more the merrier thats what I say.... :D

Hi everyone,

this forum is such a fab idea.

I live in barnsley with my boyf & our 4 babies. Bazil who is a domestic cross and was a rescue from the bunny camp sanc in heaton, baby a pedigree french lop, daisy a cashmere lop from the rspca in barnsley and finally our teddy an angora from manchester soc for abandoned animals.

They are all house rabbits and we adore them all.

looking forward to chatting to you all,

speak to you soon :D

Back