• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello All

T

Towsbuns

Just found you after the PM - changed my name (was Jaybee). I thought Tufty was quiet today - hope you don't mind me asking but why the new forum?

Hello

Hi Jaybee
i think Adele or Tamsin would be the ideal people to answer your question.

Annie

nice to see you here.

Hiya,

Welcome to the forums. Hopefully we should get a charter up tonight which will explain a bit more about the forums purpose/goals.

Basically we aim to provide a neutral ground where all sorts of people involved with rabbits can come and disscuss things related to care/welfare etc. that includes people that might feel excluded on other more specific forums such as petshop owners, breeders, pet owners, welfare workers... By providing a place where all these different people can communicate and share ideas we hope that, even if we don't always agree, we can work together and take positive steps forward that will benefit all bunnies.

Any questions, let me know. :)

Best wishes,
Tam

Understand now fully. I think it is a wonderful idea and, hopefully, we can join forces to increase understanding and levels of responsibility.

Hello there and welcome to our Forum, the Charter should be available to read later this evening or first thing tomorrow morning.
Tamsin has summed things up very well with her introduction to the ideas behind this Forum, and I would just like to add that we hope to break down some of the walls that currently exist between all the different rabbit "philosophies" and strengthen bonds between rabbit lovers.
We are all different, and all have individual beliefs but this is a non judgemental Forum and you will not be criticised for those beliefs.
We just want to try and put our own personal views to one side a little and get down to the nitty gritty of helping as many rabbits as possible, in whatever situation.

We hope you will enjoy using this Forum, and please do not hesitate to ask if you have any queries or we can help in any other way. :D

Back