• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty pebbles

Toffs and Pebbs

Warren Scout
Hi all

I was sitting in the run with my bunnies feeding them treats and reading them stories and my pet rabbit pebbles bit me and she gave it a proper bite and I had to have a quick reaction to stop her from biting more, naughty bunny. Shes normally not that horrid[emoji23][emoji23][emoji38]

Any of you have a biting bunny??
fdf3ecdeadedde79cba1d7a5aac08da4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mine only bite if extremely stressed as i found out yesterday at the vets. Is she used to you being in the run or was there anything that could have startled her.

mine only bite if extremely stressed as i found out yesterday at the vets. Is she used to you being in the run or was there anything that could have startled her.

I dont normally go in the run but when I do they seen practically ok clambering on me and coming near me maybe something startled her i do not know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have had the odd nip. Autumn my new bun nipped (hard) as she was fed up off of being cuddled (she's usually very cuddly!). Totally our fault for not reading the signs. I have had nips from bunnies that don't like to be handled/ are nervous, but nothing bad! Thankfully I've managed to avoid hormonal biting from unspayed does who've tried - but deary me I wouldn't want to receive a bite from them in their hormonal 'PMT' anger :lol:

Luckily for me as much as Maisy is a grumpy bun and doesn't like being picked up she has never bitten me. She's not keen on the vets either but she's never bitten anyone so far :)

Back