• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howdy all!

shantel

Alpha Buck
Hiya, I think you probably know me already :wink: I'm from Devon and have 10 bunnies, 2 guineas, 4 hammies, 1 mouse, 2 cats and 1 dog. :shock: Oh, and 2 kids and 1 hubby.

oh no

Kara, don't say anything, maybe she wont notice....... :roll:

only kidding, kid. Nice to have our Bonding Guru on board. :D

Excuse me diplomats!!!! is there any restrictions on blinding oaths, cos if there are you'd better make them EXTRA clear, Shanters is here! :D :roll: :wink:

Only kidding, a bit guilty myself sometimes :oops:

Yoo Hoo

Lizzieeeee
you moved in with B&F yet, by the rate of their property extension their hutch and run will be larger than your house.... :lol:

blinding oaths = swearing?

Swear words should turn into little stars (e.g. ****) unless you find one I havn't added to the filter (no that isn't an invitation to try :wink: ). If your posts start looking like the sky on a clear night we'll set the attack bunnies on you, once you have had your bum nipped a few times I'm sure you'll start following the rules. :D

Tam

Hehe, there are some words that I left out because they could come up in context of rabbit care discussion and not count as swearing. I suppose I could always substitute "The fluid consisting of plasma, blood cells, and platelets that is circulated by the heart through the vertebrate vascular system, carrying oxygen and nutrients to and waste materials away from all body tissues." ? :lol:

Tam

Naaaaaaaaa, bloody's in the bible, bloody's in the book, if you don't bloody believe me, go'an bloody look! remember that one 'oldies'? :p

Oi you lot, you are off topic here - you are supposed to be saying how nice it is to see me on the forum :x

Oh ****** Lynda, do I ******* swear? **** me, I'm gonna have to stop ******* doing that.... :shock:

:D but doncha just love us? Better watch out, attack buns will get us :lol: TAMSIN!!!! I had to edit this post myself, that word didn't * out like you said it would!!!!!

Was it the 'f' word Lynda? Or perhaps the 'b' word that has 'ugge' in the middle and ends with a 'r'? Coz I had the same problem! :lol: (this little yellow guy has a very woblly top lip don't you think. Is he laughing, or is it a nervous twitch?)

Hey, I reckon that's a bit of a pervy smile, what do you think?! :lol:

How come I can't get a piccy signature up on here then???

Back