• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

G

Hi everyone think most of you here know me
I have 3 house buns miffy,claude and william 2 staffies george and mildred 2 guinea pigs rosie and clover and 5 gerbils marge,maggie,sugar,spice and ice cube!
hope everyone is ok look forward to speaking soon!

Hello Bluebunny

you need to click on the box that logs you in permantley, I had this trouble too!!!

you ok?

I just jiggled the settings so it should ask you to login when you post now :) Welcome to the forum, good to have you here :D

Tam

Hiya! How's the handsome Claude? (ooooo I'm gonna bunnynap him one day!), and his Miffus, and who was the other one again...... was it William? How do you check back without losing your message........

Claude is fine thanks (a bit overweight though) yes william is the new one he is such a lovely boy!
I also have a new pup 10 week old mildred!

Lynda - When your on the post page there is a copy of the topic below the box. Scroll down a bit and you'll see what I mean :)

Tam

Heres a pic of my new baby!
DSCF0643.JPG

Aaaahhhhh! Mildred, she's gorgeous! We had a runner duck called Mildred her partner was called George til we found out he was a she so she got called Georgette!

Don't fink so!!!

Oh I see you are in Leisssssster?!! we used to visit when we went to my Aunties in Derby.......

Back