• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bun

Hi everyone, today my partner saw a rabbit he fell in love with and there no was no letting up - he waa in love. He is a 12 week old harlequin lop called toby. Currently I have a 6 year old lop called Charlie. I feel really anxious and worried about having another bun. Charlie has a ear wax problem and has to have regular ear flushes. My previous bun was put ti sleep after 7 years due to never ending ec battle and calcium probs and bad teeth.I know that deep down that this new bun has a lovely home and will be in good hands. However I feel we have been a little selfish getting another one three months after bam passing and with charlies bad ear. I really hope this new bun is healthy because I I love my buns so much and ive experienced a lot of heartache with my first rabbit bam who I had since I was 17. Just needed to write as feeling a bit down. Im off to john chitty tomorrow to check on charlies ear however I suspect he needs a ear flush. On a positive I have set up charlies room. He has a whole room to himself with a digging bix we made and many activities. I can't wait to show you guys

Awww Loobers, I'd love to see some photos when you get around to it :love:

Back