• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack's adventure today

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Took Jack on a long walk this evening round a public footpath, it was lovely seeing him race around with a toy we bought him today :love: :D He's settled in well, and has put on 1kg in a week so will soon be his ideal weight hopefully :)

And this is how he normally spends all his time!

Liz he's adorable :love:

I love the piccie of him with the bone shaped thingy, and then him collapsing onto the sofa :D

Is he a bedlington ? He looks like the dog my uncle had when I was little, she was a bedlington called Susie, and a real softy, happy memories. Won't tell you how many years ago that was ! :shock:

Thank you :D He is a Bedlington, my dad has had 3 over the years as our family dogs. He loves his new squeaky bone, he rarely plays with toys so I wasn't expecting him to actually play with it so long!

Thank you :D He is a Bedlington, my dad has had 3 over the years as our family dogs. He loves his new squeaky bone, he rarely plays with toys so I wasn't expecting him to actually play with it so long!

Is that what it is? It looks enormous :lol:

Back