• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heeelllllloooooo

G

Hiya averybody Kara here.

As you all may know I have two lionheads Buggsy & Cookie, two guinea pigs Jezzabelle & Smudge and one hamster caled Ruby Ruud and one partner called Nathan who I am marrying on 10th Sept.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

A big thank you to Angela (thumps 80) who pointed this forum out!

Kara x

Re: Hiya

Lazylops said:
Hi Kara
nice to see you here. YOu following me around..... :wink: :D

ha ha might be!

didnt know anyone had this up their sleeves

*feels left out!!!*

:lol:

Hi there everybunny and Kara, great to see you on this Forum. :D
How are the wedding plans going then, not long now till the big day is it!
I am just approaching my 6th Wedding Anniversary, amazing how time flies when you are having fun.

Hey thanks for asking, plans going fine, dress ordered on Sunday arrived at mums yesterday! first fitting Saturday wow can't wait!

Havent seen it in the "flesh" yet not sure I can wait till Saturday eeeek! Wedding is on 10th Sept so not long to go now.

Bump is fine too, 4 months today :D havent had any feeling yet but it's a round now I should do!

Hi there Lizzie...our Anniversary is on the 22nd of August and we have my Grannys 90th Birthday the day before, so it will be a weekend of celebrations and I am exhausted just at the thought of it!!.
What is the 6Th Anniversary associated with then,...come on, there must be a clever clogs on here somewhere??
I have decided that my "Gift" to David is not to be any bossier than usual...opps! I meant ..NOT BOSSY IN THE LEAST!!!!
We will probably be hung over after Grannys party anyway, so a low key affair may be in order.

Kara, I am so pleased the pregnancy is going well, and please give bump lots of love from us and all the bunnies too.

Adele

I knew I would come in useful for something!!

6th Anniversary is candy/iron - this is not from off the top of my head but due to a little hunting!

Aaaaw, David, my heart goes out to you.....that poor boy!!! And, honestly, girls, I can tell you that's all he looks like is a boy - amazing really if Adele is such a nag!!! :lol: Think Adele might hit me if she could reach!!!!!

Yes. David is very boyish isnt he Lizzie, and me the "old hag" I mean NAG (!) look my age....is that what you are diplomatically trying to say Lizzie...at least everything is all natural...what i do have...spots, fat and blemished :lol: makes me wonder how I hooked such a "young" man then!!.
Oh and Marlene...thats GREAT!! You have been doing your research....Irons hey!! Is this a hint that I should start ironing Davids shirts now and turn into a domestic Whizz....I could see 6 years of married bliss becoming a drudge very rapidly :roll:

Adele - you can't do this to those of us who don't know David. Now I am dying to see him!!! Also , life is to short to iron - my iron still looks brand new!

Back