• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Short Morse Video + Two Photos

Aaaw. I'm at a friends and was making aawing noises but when I explained it was a puppy in a litter tray I got a very odd look:)

Morse is so curious and keen to learn - you can almost see his brain trying to work things out :love:

:lol: Was he barking at the plane going overhead? My goodness, I know you were in air traffic control, but that must get tiresome! :(

I love how he was turning himself in circles and he got hold of something. Must've not been too tasty. :roll: I am forever pulling things out of Ebon's mouth because she is just such a numpty, she'll eat anything.

Love these videos, Jane. He is an absolute doll! :love: I wish I could see how he and Jenna would get along, she actually raised her head as Morse was barking and started doing her "wuffling" noises, she thought he was really here! :lol:

:lol: Was he barking at the plane going overhead? My goodness, I know you were in air traffic control, but that must get tiresome! :(

I love how he was turning himself in circles and he got hold of something. Must've not been too tasty. :roll: I am forever pulling things out of Ebon's mouth because she is just such a numpty, she'll eat anything.

Love these videos, Jane. He is an absolute doll! :love: I wish I could see how he and Jenna would get along, she actually raised her head as Morse was barking and started doing her "wuffling" noises, she thought he was really here! :lol:

It does but thankfully departure runways change throughout the day and we 'only' get effected when Heathrow is on Easterlies

http://www.heathrow.com/file_source/HeathrowNoise/Static/dep_east_2015.pdf

Back