• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluffy Update (warning, one update is slightly upsetting)

Ashleigh

Alpha Buck
I usually always post on here about my stunning bunny Snow Cloud and my cats, however I haven't been on here for a while so wanted to give an update on my gorgeous baby cat Pepsi, my breathtakingly beautiful bunny Snow Cloud and my adorable kitten Harley.

Firstly Pepsi's update is a little upsetting, last night I got home from work to find Pepsi waiting for me on the top garden (as he always does) but this time he was injured, I'm not 100% sure what has happened to him but I think he might have been in a nasty fight, he has a bloody cut all round his eye and other little cuts on his face and he was soaking wet :( he's had antibiotic cream put on his eye and were now just hoping it doesn't get infected :( he's not himself, he hasn't meowed or purred once, he's just very placid, he is eating and drinking though which is really important. Lots of love and positive vibes needed for him please.

This is what he usually looks like

7625c73536c457112ea1459eee349eb7.jpg

17cbfb680679a8dccddf44aa2d9d8903.jpg

This photo is very dark but you can see where the cut is :(

c13ba37c898853a6b052feeb8d5f6424.jpg

Snow Cloud is still his bouncy, healthy happy self and has had a big growth spurt recently! There is even more of him to cuddle now!! 😍 He's very popular with everyone who meets him, I love him so much 😍

Snow Cloud loves the mirror 😂

04917ea5e30513abfccd3b7fcbcce359.jpg

Chilling in the door way... why? 😂

6acd3c30a8bcc4f03b74c9a5cbcbb6bb.jpg

Harley is going to be 11 weeks on Thursday, he hasn't grown much but he's half persian, half ragdoll so in theory he's going to be massive eventually! He's a very pretty kitty and extremely affectionate, he's got a bad habbit of licking everyone though! 😍

e0a84e5ad7852a5462e0778865488493.jpg

Harley loves his basket 😍

ddb2ce2dff2f0eab5a5878776e0b74f5.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gorgeous furries.

I think your injured puss might need the vet to get some pain relief and antibiotics as that face looks very sore.

I usually always post on here about my stunning bunny Snow Cloud and my cats, however I haven't been on here for a while so wanted to give an update on my gorgeous baby cat Pepsi, my breathtakingly beautiful bunny Snow Cloud and my adorable kitten Harley.

Firstly Pepsi's update is a little upsetting, last night I got home from work to find Pepsi waiting for me on the top garden (as he always does) but this time he was injured, I'm not 100% sure what has happened to him but I think he might have been in a nasty fight, he has a bloody cut all round his eye and other little cuts on his face and he was soaking wet :( he's had antibiotic cream put on his eye and were now just hoping it doesn't get infected :( he's not himself, he hasn't meowed or purred once, he's just very placid, he is eating and drinking though which is really important. Lots of love and positive vibes needed for him please.

This is what he usually looks like

7625c73536c457112ea1459eee349eb7.jpg

17cbfb680679a8dccddf44aa2d9d8903.jpg

This photo is very dark but you can see where the cut is :(

c13ba37c898853a6b052feeb8d5f6424.jpg

Snow Cloud is still his bouncy, healthy happy self and has had a big growth spurt recently! There is even more of him to cuddle now!! 😍 He's very popular with everyone who meets him, I love him so much 😍

Snow Cloud loves the mirror 😂

04917ea5e30513abfccd3b7fcbcce359.jpg

Chilling in the door way... why? 😂

6acd3c30a8bcc4f03b74c9a5cbcbb6bb.jpg

Harley is going to be 11 weeks on Thursday, he hasn't grown much but he's half persian, half ragdoll so in theory he's going to be massive eventually! He's a very pretty kitty and extremely affectionate, he's got a bad habbit of licking everyone though! 😍

e0a84e5ad7852a5462e0778865488493.jpg

Harley loves his basket 😍

ddb2ce2dff2f0eab5a5878776e0b74f5.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk

Aaaah lovely Harley and Snow Cloud! Dangerous place to sit Snow Cloud!

I was really sorry to hear about Pepsi :( The photo doesn't look too good, does it? I hope that it will heal up quickly. Have you any idea who he might have got into a spat with?

Sending load of Pepsi shaped vibes, and clouds of love for all your lovely animals :love::love::love:

Gorgeous furries.

I think your injured puss might need the vet to get some pain relief and antibiotics as that face looks very sore.

The antibiotic cream was from the vets, there isn't anything we can do but keep an eye on him :( my poor baby :(

Aaaah lovely Harley and Snow Cloud! Dangerous place to sit Snow Cloud!

I was really sorry to hear about Pepsi :( The photo doesn't look too good, does it? I hope that it will heal up quickly. Have you any idea who he might have got into a spat with?

Sending load of Pepsi shaped vibes, and clouds of love for all your lovely animals :love::love::love:

Aww thank you, Pepsi needs lots of love right now.
I have no idea as I'm not even 100% sure it was caused by a fight, that just seams the most logical explanation, it must have happened during the day though as he was fine yesterday morning and I got home around 8:00pm to find him like that, it broke my heart seeing him injured :(

Aww thank you, Pepsi needs lots of love right now.
I have no idea as I'm not even 100% sure it was caused by a fight, that just seams the most logical explanation, it must have happened during the day though as he was fine yesterday morning and I got home around 8:00pm to find him like that, it broke my heart seeing him injured :(

My friend has a cat, and I hate to see him get injured. You want to protect them, but with cats, you can't when they go out and do their own thing ...

I hope it's fairly superficial and will heal up soon xx

My friend has a cat, and I hate to see him get injured. You want to protect them, but with cats, you can't when they go out and do their own thing ...

I hope it's fairly superficial and will heal up soon xx

Yeah exactly, luckily it is superficial but it will be very sore for him.
I met Pepsi when he was just two hours old and I visited him every other day until I brought him home when he was 6 and a half weeks, he is my baby and I'm very protective over him. I have such a strong bond with all my animals but especially with Pepsi, I hate the fact he's hurt and not at all himself :(
I just hope he heals soon, my biggest fear is if it gets infected :'(
I'm really glad he's still eating and drinking though xxx

Lovely pets, but I'd get Pepsi to the vets - he may need an injection of antibiotics. I'm surprised they only gave cream - cats bites are notoriously likely to become infected, and I would doubt a topical cream would fix that. And if he's quiet he may be in pain too so he needs painkiller. Sending vibes. :(

Lovely pets, but I'd get Pepsi to the vets - he may need an injection of antibiotics. I'm surprised they only gave cream - cats bites are notoriously likely to become infected, and I would doubt a topical cream would fix that. And if he's quiet he may be in pain too so he needs painkiller. Sending vibes. :(

This :thumb:

Gorgeous fluffies btw :love:

Lovely pictures :)
Snowcloud is still looking like a confident little fella.
Harley is just beautiful :)

Poor Pepsi. It looks exactly like a cat bite, he obviously wasn't running from a fight.
Personally I'd go to the vets to have it cleaned, a course of antibiotic tablets which will work better than cream and also some pain relief as it's going to be painful for him. But it's your choice, if you do see signs of infection don't hesitate to get him to the vets as it won't improve without their intervention.
Cat bites are one of the worse and you're pretty much gaurenteed that it's going to become infected.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back