• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escapees

Pip&Milo

Warren Scout
So OH AND I are away and his mum is popping in through the day to see to Milo and Rory. We only left last night. She has arrived this morning and they have escaped their pen. They have eaten my dvd cases, a roll of wrapping paper and wee'd on my sofa :,( OH Is laughing his head off ...I'm having a nervous breakdown!!!!

Oh dear...

Just wait until they eat his stuff... :lol:

They will teach you a lesson for going away!!

Aw man :D We came home from work once when we had Lopsy indoors and found him out: he'd got as far as the bag of hay! He was desperate for water, poor chap :D

So OH AND I are away and his mum is popping in through the day to see to Milo and Rory. We only left last night. She has arrived this morning and they have escaped their pen. They have eaten my dvd cases, a roll of wrapping paper and wee'd on my sofa :,( OH Is laughing his head off ...I'm having a nervous breakdown!!!!

Oh dear!! Yes I have to say it sounds funny. But there again, it isn't really :lol:

Pm update...they had escaped again. Minimal damage this time. Decision made to let them have the room until we return Monday! Mother in law thoroughly bunny proofed the room. Horror bags

Pm update...they had escaped again. Minimal damage this time. Decision made to let them have the room until we return Monday! Mother in law thoroughly bunny proofed the room. Horror bags

their plan worked a treat, clever bunnies :lol:

"Until we return on Monday". Really?! :lol:

Haha to be honest we were considering removing the pen when we returned but we're worried it would be too soon! Didn't want to spoil their bond especially after milo and molly's downfall! But hey ho...seems they made the decision themselves ! Currently on the way home to them!!! 4 hours to go!

Haha to be honest we were considering removing the pen when we returned but we're worried it would be too soon! Didn't want to spoil their bond especially after milo and molly's downfall! But hey ho...seems they made the decision themselves ! Currently on the way home to them!!! 4 hours to go!

Look forward to the updated report in four hours time then :lol:

Finally home. To find milo chewing on a hard boiled mint!!!!!!!!!!!!! God knows where he found it !!! Luckily I think he only had the wrapping! TV wires all chewed through so no TV...thank God the plugs were off! I've had a big cry! Bunnies are stressful!

Oh dear. Naughty bunnies. I can't help but laugh though; they will find their way into everything (even rabbit-proofed stuff.....)

Finally home. To find milo chewing on a hard boiled mint!!!!!!!!!!!!! God knows where he found it !!! Luckily I think he only had the wrapping! TV wires all chewed through so no TV...thank God the plugs were off! I've had a big cry! Bunnies are stressful!
Stressful is the word! Bunnies are too clever for their own good, no sense of danger. When there's a will there's a way! Nice to know my 2 aren't the only 2 scamps!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back