• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wildies & P@H

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Went to P@H as running low on nuggets & of course had to make myself sad by looking at the bunnies (of which there were only 4 which probably means loads of kids have got a bunny to entertain them over the summer hols :evil:, they usually have at least a dozen).

So one stunning pair were looking unbelievable wildie like, they were super dainty & springy, agouti, pointy little faces. Reminded me of Floki :love:when she was younger. They were in the rehoming section & it said they were found as strays.

Could they actually be wildies not escaped domestic buns :shock: ?

They could possibly be wildie crosses? I would have thought Wildies would be going absolutely crazy in a tank at pets at home. I really hope they aren't Wildies! 😳😳😳

They could possibly be wildie crosses? I would have thought Wildies would be going absolutely crazy in a tank at pets at home. I really hope they aren't Wildies! ������

I hope not too. It just got me thinking about what really are the differences..I know their physical attributes but is there anyway to discern the 2.

I must return & quizz staff:lol:

They sound gorgeous. I could do with some bunny therapy.

Mousey sends soothing vibes

IMG_4059_zpsxmc7v78z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

[/B]
Mousey sends soothing vibes

IMG_4059_zpsxmc7v78z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh.

She's just a calendar girl with that face :love:

I went to P@H recently and saw a couple of (separate) bunnies. They were in the adoption section (apparently been there months) and were in small glass cases with only slatted ventilation at the top. They were so stifled. I had to walk away as I was tearful :cry:

I hope not too. It just got me thinking about what really are the differences..I know their physical attributes but is there anyway to discern the 2.

I must return & quizz staff:lol:

My dad lives right next to fields where there are plenty of wild rabbits and sometimes they invade his garden and start digging up his vegetables, which he doesn't like at all, so he uses a big humane rabbit trap to catch them and return them to the wild. The trap is a massive cage about the size of an adoption tank at P@H.

The wildies always go bonkers in the trap whenever a human approaches so I imagine they'd be the same if in a P@H tank.

Back