• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flooring choices

Bulibby

New Kit
I'm in the middle of preparing for a couple of rabbits. I'm going to have a c and c cage but I'm unsure of what to use for the flooring. I need something that's cheap as I'm on quite a tight budget, I was thinking about getting lino but I heard they could hurt their hocks and they can slide around on it so I don't know anymore. Does anyone have any ideas for what I could use?

all my buns are on lino and its great for being able to clean and wash, i go to a shop that has lots of end of roll cut offs, i think i keep their shop going with all the lino rolls ive bought. Even the bun shed is all done in lino, would never go back to anything else now. xx

I'm in the middle of preparing for a couple of rabbits. I'm going to have a c and c cage but I'm unsure of what to use for the flooring. I need something that's cheap as I'm on quite a tight budget, I was thinking about getting lino but I heard they could hurt their hocks and they can slide around on it so I don't know anymore. Does anyone have any ideas for what I could use?

Lino :thumb:

It doesn't hurt hocks and is versatile and easy to clean.

You could throw a couple of soft rugs down ..

Back