• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which p@h litter is best?

Casco

Mama Doe
I need to buy an emergency bag of litter as I won't have enough to last me until Sunday when i should be picking up megazorb I've ordered - which one would be best from p@h or even asda / tesco? I just need a small bag to see me through, don't want to spend a lot or buy a big bag as I'll be getting it in my lunch hour so will need to carry it back to work with me.

If there's one that would suit a long haired rabbit now may be a good time for me to try any recommendations :) my boys do pee quite a lot so it needs to be quite absorbent.

Wood based cat litter is great,very absorbent and doesn't stick in a long haired rabbits fur.B&M bargains is cheapest,they do a 30L bag or a 5L bag. Hope this helps.

Wood based cat litter is great,very absorbent and doesn't stick in a long haired rabbits fur.B&M bargains is cheapest,they do a 30L bag or a 5L bag. Hope this helps.

I agree, I use wood pellet litter, it's great :thumb:

Thanks :D will go for wood based. Unfortunately no B&M near work although maybe I could go this evening instead.

I bought the asda one as that's nearest to my work! Not used it yet, but I'm interested to see how it goes as I've only ever used megazorb and Fitch and found neither ideal so my emergency supplies can be a trial for the wood based litter.

I used to use wood based cat litter and got on with it really well.
We completely swapped to fitch as I stopped using sawdust for the small furries and though just buying one product each month would be more cost effective.

Back