• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun with an Attitude

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
So, my little Pepper (about 13 weeks old) has an attitude and a half. She's about 500g (if that), and just took a chunk (of fur, thankfully) out of either Bella or Bertie (they're identical so hard to say) through the pet gate... They're about 2.7kg.

#Fearless

o_O

So, my little Pepper (about 13 weeks old) has an attitude and a half. She's about 500g (if that), and just took a chunk (of fur, thankfully) out of either Bella or Bertie (they're identical so hard to say) through the pet gate... They're about 2.7kg.

#Fearless

o_O

Told you she'd be a force to be reckoned with !! :lol: :love:

lol.. i have a couple of them. is she going to be bonded to bella and bertie eventually

No, she's going to be bonded with Teddy (he recently lost his bonded partner, so we got Pepper for him). She's indoors and Bella & Bertie are outdoors. They can see each other through the pet gate, and she decided to take a bite. She come hopping in, proudly carrying a mouthful of fur.

o_O

No, she's going to be bonded with Teddy (he recently lost his bonded partner, so we got Pepper for him). She's indoors and Bella & Bertie are outdoors. They can see each other through the pet gate, and she decided to take a bite. She come hopping in, proudly carrying a mouthful of fur.

o_O

Hehe, shouldn't laugh, but she knows how to put them in their place!

She's keeping us all on her toes - she does:

lick, lick, nip

lick, lick, nip

lick, lick, NIP!!!

All you hear is one of us going:
"Aw, pretty gir..No nipping."
"That's bett... No nipping!"
"NO NIPPING!!!"

:D

She's keeping us all on her toes - she does:

lick, lick, nip

lick, lick, nip

lick, lick, NIP!!!

All you hear is one of us going:
"Aw, pretty gir..No nipping."
"That's bett... No nipping!"
"NO NIPPING!!!"

:D

I remember saying all that to one of my ferrets!

just think of them as love nips :)

Back