• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are they "old souls"?

I love at my Alfie and sometimes I think he is just an "old soul". He does not seem to interested in simple, boring things but will give his undivided attention to things he feels are important. I'm not a religious person but I do like to think of my boy as an old soul. Sometimes when when he is still and I look into his eyes I just see something so much more than "just a rabbit"

Rod

I love at my Alfie and sometimes I think he is just an "old soul". He does not seem to interested in simple, boring things but will give his undivided attention to things he feels are important. I'm not a religious person but I do like to think of my boy as an old soul. Sometimes when when he is still and I look into his eyes I just see something so much more than "just a rabbit"

Rod
I often feel the same way about Lopsy, except that he's less old soul and more away with the fairies! When I look into his eyes I often see right through the other side! :lol: He wouldn't be Lopsy if he weren't so daft :love:

Back