• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about nothing, my boy............

Hi all, as many know I am a first time rabbit guardian. I have worried about bonding, food, health, personality, and just about everything else you can think of. Here's a few pics taken tonight. Alfie is out free ranging our house much of the time and tonight he jumped up on my bed for some grooming and cuddle time. Just thought these pics might brighten your day.......... (and he did groom me as well!!)

2016-08-23-20.23.55.jpg

2016-08-23-20.24.01.jpg

2016-08-23-20.26.47.jpg

2016-08-23-20.27.28.jpg

Rod

:love: Gorgeous photos!

P.S. I am also a first-time rabbit guardian and have worried about all of the above!

Hi "Mariposa", I love him with all my heart and I do feel such a responsibility to be his guardian. I loved tonight as he came to Maddy and me of his own free will.

aww :)

for those first time rabbit owners I'd like to offer words of reassurance but can tell you from personal experience the worry never stops. In fact it gets worse :lol:

:love:

I've had bunnies literally my whole life and I still worry about all those things :lol:

You're doing great and he is adorable.

aww :)

for those first time rabbit owners I'd like to offer words of reassurance but can tell you from personal experience the worry never stops. In fact it gets worse :lol:

Yep it just gets worse, that's for sure.

But it's so lovely that such a fragile, prey animal can learn to trust us. Quite amazing :)

Back