• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack, my new four legged friend

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Jack arrived yesterday and he's settled in really well, I adore him :love: He needs to put some weight on so he does look quite skinny at the moment bless him. Being a terrier, I was concerned about how he'd react to the small pets upstairs but he went straight past the second bedroom door without giving it a second look, he was interested in the gerbil tank in my bedroom but only because he could see bedding being moved by the gerbils digging underneath and kept trying to get round the back to see where the bedding had gone! But the door to upstairs will remain closed and he won't be allowed upstairs, so far this hasn't bothered him and in his previous home where he's lived for 10 years he was never allowed upstairs anyway.

My friend bought me this, which is too big for him but he didn't mind a quick try on!

I have a long recall line which I took him out on a few times and he was coming back to me every time I called so today I let him off in an area of the park and he behaved really well. Two people came up to me and started calling him Suzie, apparently there's a dog who walks in the park who looks exactly like him :lol:

I bought him a new collar this morning, I think red suits him :love:

Thank you :love: He is gentle, but has a few issues mainly over possessions so I am working on that. He is a permanent addition, I've known him since a puppy as he belonged to my sister but he doesn't get on with her young children and hasn't been enjoying busy, family life so has come to me for a quiet retirement.

Thank you :love: He is gentle, but has a few issues mainly over possessions so I am working on that. He is a permanent addition, I've known him since a puppy as he belonged to my sister but he doesn't get on with her young children and hasn't been enjoying busy, family life so has come to me for a quiet retirement.

Aww sweetie pie :love:

Back