• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And the Digging Continues..................

Is it always in that one spot, Jane? Perhaps he's discovered a trove? You might have a small fortune that some errant desperado secreted into your garden for safekeeping while you slept. :shock:

I think it amusing that your bunnies have done less troweling than this lad. :lol: Even the wee half wildies in my yard are leaving a dozen new scrapes every few days in my driveway alone! :roll:

Oh Jane. Morse really is so lovely. I've said it before, but really never liked poodle's or poodle crosses, but he is just gorgeous, really special. I can't get over his wee pompom head :lol: I bet you have some lovely cuddles with him. The last pic is my absolute fave :love:

Aww bless him :love: Oscar has paws like diggers, I've falled over holes and twisted my ankle many a time :lol:

And when you fill them in? They're more determined to dig it back out again!!

At least we get a dogs POV on how they think the garden should be decorated :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Jane. Morse really is so lovely. I've said it before, but really never liked poodle's or poodle crosses, but he is just gorgeous, really special. I can't get over his wee pompom head :lol: I bet you have some lovely cuddles with him. The last pic is my absolute fave :love:

I meant to comment on the expressions Morse Pup is wearing in those last few photos...is he howling? :shock: Or I suppose he might be blowing a tripe stick kissy. :mrgreen:

He is such a cutie. :love: I bet even Jenna would fall head over ears for him (and she's always wary of other smallish dogs.) xxxx

I meant to comment on the expressions Morse Pup is wearing in those last few photos...is he howling? :shock: Or I suppose he might be blowing a tripe stick kissy. :mrgreen:

He is such a cutie. :love: I bet even Jenna would fall head over ears for him (and she's always wary of other smallish dogs.) xxxx

He 'talks' to me when he is especially pleased with a hole he has just created. He makes sort of barky-grumbles to make sure I pay due respect to his work of art !

He 'talks' to me when he is especially pleased with a hole he has just created. He makes sort of barky-grumbles to make sure I pay due respect to his work of art !

:lol: That sounds like Ebon when it's time for a walk. She 'talks' to us with hoots or throaty growls with no menace to them. Outsiders would probably find it unnerving but I call it 'laughing' because it can have this breathy quality too.

Dogs can be so funny. Can you maybe get a wee bit of video the next time he does it, please Jane? I'd love to hear it. :love: xxxx

Morse is priceless, he truly is. I adore the last photo.

Does Morse bury anything in his holes - besides the tripe sticks? It was not a great day in my friend's house when her dog - a Lancashire Heeler buried her one and only set of car keys. it was a couple of days before they were unearthed.

Back