• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name the bun Poll!

Which name?

• Jasmine

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Autumn

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Sparkle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JessBun

Mama Doe
So we have decided on a list of definite names, and now just need to pick one. OH refuses to name her as she's 'my bun' (I don't think he wants cleaning duties! :lol: )

Thank you to all who made suggestions on the thread. Again I suck at deciding so if you can vote what you think she suits, that would be wonderful :love: :love:

Thank you everyone, for taking the time to help us with her name :love: So OH was leaning more towards Autumn, me - Jasmine as I thought she suited it more. BUT Autumn is a nice unusual name, and as a lot of you say she looks the colour of autumn leaves, and I got her in *almost* (well, pretty much is already here :lol) Autumn so we decided on this. I also have an interesting development, which I'll post on the original intro thread ;)

Back