• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Trio.

Bunny Boo.

Warren Scout
Peanut, May and little Lynx.. Didn't get a photo of them all together, maybe next time......

8C83392A-74B7-4EB4-82DB-B43DE0A24357.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

D8DB2895-EE06-4875-A0FC-F9DC18621621.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:love::love::love:

Aww :love: gorgeous :love:

My Trio is such a happy little family, they all love each other so much, especially the girls! :shock: Lynx is a free spirit and joins in when he feels like it and May demands it :lol: So lovely to sit in with them and watch them interact. I adore them all. :love:

Thank you everyone, they are all so very dear to me, :love: each with their individual characters and role within there family unit. Both girls love attention and come when they are called for cuddles and the odd treat!! I can spend hours sitting in there shed with them just watching them and making a fuss of them.Little Lynx is a reserved gentleman he loves the girls and keeps them both happy with lots of grooming and loves to have treats and gentle little strokes, not to often mind as he has a reputation to keep!!! :lol: Between all five of my bunnies I'm kept quite busy. :D

Back