• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlet's home and eating :-)

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
So relieved the little old lady is home and eating after her second dental in 3 weeks :)
She also managed to gain 70g of her lost weight in the 3 weeks in between.

Was dreading doing an injection for her for the first time tomorrow, then I remembered our petsitter used to be a nurse and she's going to drop by and help me. She's a superstar!

So relieved the little old lady is home and eating after her second dental in 3 weeks :)
She also managed to gain 70g of her lost weight in the 3 weeks in between.

Was dreading doing an injection for her for the first time tomorrow, then I remembered our petsitter used to be a nurse and she's going to drop by and help me. She's a superstar!

Good news :thumb:

What's the injection for? :)

So glad she's eating :) That will be really great to have help with the first injection at home :)

Good news :thumb:

What's the injection for? :)

Pen-strep as she had some infection setting in round her broken crowns and there was a lot of pus round those teeth. Those teeth are gone now and they said it should drain out through the socket. It'll be cover against an abscess developing (they haven't said there is one there yet). She needs another four days worth (8 days total)

Pen-strep as she had some infection setting in round her broken crowns and there was a lot of pus round those teeth. Those teeth are gone now and they said it should drain out through the socket. It'll be cover against an abscess developing (they haven't said there is one there yet). She needs another four days worth (8 days total)

It's good stuff pen strep :D

Good luck to Lady S

Many healing vibes for Her Ladyship. :love: Really hope she's not going to have more trouble with these toofies now (or lack of same.)

:D:D:D

She's such a tough little cookie. Hoping she can go at least 6 months without another crazy mouth episode now!

Careful that Her Ladyship does not hear you referring to her mouth as 'crazy' !! You dont want to be in Her Ladyship's bad books any time soon :shock:

Hope your special girl continues to do well RF :love:

She's eaten most of her greens overnight and is tucking into what I've just given her.

Scarlet says 'I really dont understand why these humans get into such a tiz about my 'interesting' teeth :roll: Anyone would think my teeth were in a poor state. I'll have you know that my teeth may be 'interesting', but they are at least my own which is more than can be said for some more senior in years humans !!'

Scarlet says 'I really dont understand why these humans get into such a tiz about my 'interesting' teeth :roll: Anyone would think my teeth were in a poor state. I'll have you know that my teeth may be 'interesting', but they are at least my own which is more than can be said for some more senior in years humans !!'

I'm sure she thinks exactly that. Stooopid apes!!

Back