• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tapla & her unnamed boyfriend are home!

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous boy, who will be bonded to Tapla in 2 weeks :love:

RoA6zhf.jpg

zOqZ13N.jpg

zvVfCKL.png

He is 4 years old, and was neutered a week ago. He was given up for adoption to Windwhistle Warren just less than a month ago. He came in with mites and wasn't neutered or vaccinated and had always been kept as a single bunny but the previous owners had given him lots of mental stimulation so he is very bright and active!

He has such a funny little personality, he acts more like a puppy than a bunny. He's very bouncy, very brave and nosy, and loves cuddles :love: I won't be forcing him to have many cuddles but the rescue said he enjoys them so we had a lovely long cuddle which he really seemed to enjoy!

He was previously called Whitey but has a different name now which I might keep. I do have another name in mind but I'll decide when he is home :love:

Last edited:

http://imgur.com/RoA6zhf

http://imgur.com/zOqZ13N

http://imgur.com/zvVfCKL

He is 4 years old, and was neutered a week ago. He was given up for adoption to Windwhistle Warren just less than a month ago. He came in with mites and wasn't neutered or vaccinated and had always been kept as a single bunny but the previous owners had given him lots of mental stimulation so he is very bright and active! He has such a funny little personality, he acts more like a puppy than a bunny. He's very bouncy, very brave and nosy, and loves cuddles :love:

The pics wont show up for me :cry: He sounds to be lovely though :D

Gorgeous.:love:

We have to get Bandit a new friend. We had to let Georgia go on Monday, a dreaded abscess had spread throughout her jaw bone. There was nothing that could be done. It happened so fast.:(

He really is gorgeous :love: I have wanted a REW for so long now and I am so jealous. Even more so, because he is so lovely :) I hope they decide to play nicely with each other.

He really is gorgeous :love: I have wanted a REW for so long now and I am so jealous. Even more so, because he is so lovely :) I hope they decide to play nicely with each other.
would you like Boo?

He is lovely, I think he'll be good fun too, I hope Tapla agrees

would you like Boo?

He is lovely, I think he'll be good fun too, I hope Tapla agrees

I know you love your precious Boo far too much to be offering her up for rehoming :lol: She is very lovely though.

But I would really love a REW :love: I would also really love an agouti :love:

It's not going to happen though. It's the physical commitment, that would mean I am not able to take on any more rabbits. And me being me, I wouldn't want to have any more that I couldn't look after properly or that OH looked after. The situation could of course change.........:lol:

I love my three though, even though I'm not so sure it's ever reciprocated unless I have armfuls of greenery :love:

RoA6zhf.jpg

zOqZ13N.jpg

zvVfCKL.png

He is 4 years old, and was neutered a week ago. He was given up for adoption to Windwhistle Warren just less than a month ago. He came in with mites and wasn't neutered or vaccinated and had always been kept as a single bunny but the previous owners had given him lots of mental stimulation so he is very bright and active!

He has such a funny little personality, he acts more like a puppy than a bunny. He's very bouncy, very brave and nosy, and loves cuddles :love: I won't be forcing him to have many cuddles but the rescue said he enjoys them so we had a lovely long cuddle which he really seemed to enjoy!

He was previously called Whitey but has a different name now which I might keep. I do have another name in mind but I'll decide when he is home :love:

He's melted my heart, Yaretzi :love::love::love:

Have to confess that REW's are my fave rabbit x

What a stunning little chap! :) Oh, if Tapla is picky and doesn't just snuggle right up to him I'll have to have a word with her! :lol: xxxx

Thanks everyone! He is so cool :love:

His current name at the rescue is Winston but I've decided to go with my choice and call him Lumi :love: It means 'snow' in Finnish. Tapla means spot, and Nena meant nose, so he matches now :love:

Thanks everyone! He is so cool :love:

His current name at the rescue is Winston but I've decided to go with my choice and call him Lumi :love: It means 'snow' in Finnish. Tapla means spot, and Nena meant nose, so he matches now :love:

I love the new name, and that it matches :love:

I love the name Lumi and would also want to have it match. The latest pics are adorable :love:

Oh, hello handsome Lumi. I understand the desire to have matching names. It's why I have 6 Greek Gods/Goddesses now. :shock: (And yes, they all act like them too. :lol: )

I hope bonding with Tapla goes smoothly.

Back