• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Struggling to find Nearby Rabbit Rescues/Bunnys

Shayne_

Warren Scout
I am starting a search for a buddy for Crash Bunny....

But..

I cant find any Rabbit Rescues close by... I keep finding some online but they are closed down/old.. I am checking the Rabbit Rehome and RSPCA too but..

Can anyone point me into the right direction?

I live in Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.. Can travel a couple hour but nothing extreme like the other side of the country..

Or anyone know of a laid back, happy house bunny female (neut + full vaccs) that would be a good friend for Crash Bunny? (hes about 8months now) would need to be confident with a rabbit savvy small dog and people friendly enough to put up with me sitting in thr same room for 12hours a time lolol...

Thank you

I am starting a search for a buddy for Crash Bunny....

But..

I cant find any Rabbit Rescues close by... I keep finding some online but they are closed down/old.. I am checking the Rabbit Rehome and RSPCA too but..

Can anyone point me into the right direction?

I live in Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.. Can travel a couple hour but nothing extreme like the other side of the country..

Or anyone know of a laid back, happy house bunny female (neut + full vaccs) that would be a good friend for Crash Bunny? (hes about 8months now)

Thank you

When I've drawn a blank with local rescue centres I've tried Gumtree or Preloved. There's always plenty of unwanted rabbits on those sites, sadly ...

When I've drawn a blank with local rescue centres I've tried Gumtree or Preloved. There's always plenty of unwanted rabbits on those sites, sadly ...

I've done this before but I was hoping this time to use a rescue, one with experience bonding and hopefully well looked after buns with RVHD2 vacc etc.. I expect this is going to take a long time, i dont want to rush it

Try looking on rabbit rehome, it lists rescues on there. I'm not local so can't advise of any specifics.

I can personally recommend Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire. Alice who runs the rescue usually has over 100 bunnies at any one time all looking for forever homes. She will also supervise the bonding and does re-home nationwide. Maybe worth getting in contact with her. The rescue does have a website where contact details can be found. Best of luck in finding a hunbun somewhere along the line.

Back