• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

painted the bun room and hutches

DSCN0880_zpsfhld9ler.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It took me ages but its finished (well only forgot to put the cyrtains up), the buns didnt seem to notice a difference which i thinks a good thing.

Wow that looks lovely and fresh :). The picture of them on the wall is lovely too :love: Yes, I would also say it's good that they didn't notice the difference. You know how difficult rabbits can be when they notice something has changed :lol:

Would you have room to house the new pair in the same room?

thanks, where the white bin is theres boxes and a little hidey house i made for then, its a gap of 5ft something so i would have to get the indoor panels made bespoke when they move inside.

It looks very professional and I love the design of it all! :D Congratulations on finishing it all, was just wondering what colour you've used on the hutches, it looks lovely! :)

thankyou very much. its only so clean because id just finished and most of them were still playing out lol.. if you could see it now its a mess. I used normal white emulsion and added some black tester pots to make the grey, my living room is the same grey white and red and i wanted it to carry through to the bun room because there isnt a wall.

Back