• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They love their 'granny'

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
We have my OHs mum here this weekend.

I was worried about the girls reaction. Last time they kept as far away from her as possible.

This time the girls are following her around and last night they let her stroke them.

We didn't get a picture but I'll try soon.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I would take that to mean that they are feeling more settled and confident generally. I bet she was pleased :)

She seems to like them.
I don't think she knows we saw. We were looking on the camera when she went up to bed and saw them go to their bedroom door to see her.

She seems to like them.
I don't think she knows we saw. We were looking on the camera when she went up to bed and saw them go to their bedroom door to see her.

:lol: tonight you may see her sneaking in to the bunny room for more secret cuddles.

Boo loves her grandma & pa, Joey & Mouse are kind enough to snatch treats from them

We might.
I find it strange as they've only met her once before, yet my parents they used to go stay with and they won't go near them when they visit. (Although they only drive an hour to get here so just stay a day, whereas OHs mum comes down from North Scotland so is normally here for a few days)

We have my OHs mum here this weekend.

I was worried about the girls reaction. Last time they kept as far away from her as possible.

This time the girls are following her around and last night they let her stroke them.

We didn't get a picture but I'll try soon.

Isn't this lovely :love:

Aww bless them! :love:

But I know what you mean as I have exactly the same.. So we live down Newbury with Martin's family quite close by, and occasionally pop in and the buns will run a mile! Yet when my mum or dad come down or when Bailey comes to Wales with me, only twice. He loves them and even lets my dad pick him up and stroke him! My dad just says well he takes my surname at the vets so he's a jones at heart and loves his welsh relatives! :love: lol!

Aw man, every rabbit (albeit only three) I've had has been an attention- or treat-seeking missile! They're all over new people, whoever they are!

Back