• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So You Thought Rabbits Were the Ones to Dig up Your Garden

Aaaw - poor Morse was working so hard but not really getting anywhere:( Was he trying to bury his bone?

Maybe he needs a digging pit like some buns have?

He is certainly tenacious :love:

Oh... that is bloomin' adorable! :love:

What on earth... (or should I say under earth)...was he looking for? :lol:

The only time I see Jenna digging/tearing something with her teeth like that is when she's preparing her bed for sleep. :lol: I don't suppose Morse does that too, does he? :D

Thank you so much for the video, gosh he is so cute! :) And that tail is quite lanky isn't it? I thought it was a tiny tight curl. :) xxxx

Oh... that is bloomin' adorable! :love:

What on earth... (or should I say under earth)...was he looking for? :lol:

The only time I see Jenna digging/tearing something with her teeth like that is when she's preparing her bed for sleep. :lol: I don't suppose Morse does that too, does he? :D

Thank you so much for the video, gosh he is so cute! :) And that tail is quite lanky isn't it? I thought it was a tiny tight curl. :) xxxx

Worms, one of his favourite 'gifts' to bring me..................:mrgreen:

And yes, Morse always scratches around with his blankets making himself a nest to sleep in :love:

Worms, one of his favourite 'gifts' to bring me..................:mrgreen:

And yes, Morse always scratches around with his blankets making himself a nest to sleep in :love:

Awww...see I thought that was just a girl dog thing. Mostly the guys just find a spot and crash. :lol:

Worms....ew. :mrgreen: It's funny, Ebon has always known where the voles are going underground in wintertime. She can hear them under the snow apparently. I wonder if Morse can hear worms turning? :shock:

Back