• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny in the Bin

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
So, we just found Pepper in the bin. o_O

We have a tall bin with a sort of swing lid for the bunny waste, and somehow she managed to get in. O_O

Thankfully we found her or she may have been thrown away...

O_O

Never underestimate how much nortiness a bunny can create!!!
Also never underestimate what a bunny would consider "nice".

I remember when we'd remove the dirty hay from litter trays and they'd start eating wee covered hay from the bag instead of the nice fresh hay in the tray.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

In a sense I take comfort in my bunnies not being free range for the sake of my sanity. God only knows what they could get up to if they were. :shock:

In the bin is not reserved for rabbits though...my Griff kitty is so wobbly at his age, when vaulting countertops he winds up in ours at least once every couple of months. :roll:

That must have been a sad face looking up at you when you opened the lid...or a very disapproving one..."Mum...why is you keepins de best foods in here where I cannot reach dem? Now I can't drags dem back to my burrow. Unacceptable!"

I agree with dp too...my bunnies are furious when I remove their soggy, wee'd on hay. You'd think it was spun from gold! Nasty little misers that they are! ;) :lol:

She managed to get up on the bed after the bin-incident - which means the window sill is within easy reach. I'd say the hormones are kicking in - God help us for the next couple of months! :D

She managed to get up on the bed after the bin-incident - which means the window sill is within easy reach. I'd say the hormones are kicking in - God help us for the next couple of months! :D

Wow, she sounds like she's got springs on her legs :shock:

Worse than having a toddler :lol:

Back