• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse and the Mystery of the White and Orange Orb U/D Post 27 :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry to be posting so many Morse threads :oops: But every day he does something new and a bit more of his individual character comes out, it's just nice to share it with my RU friends :oops:

So this morning Morse started barking at a hedge :shock: :? He refused to come away from it, but eventually did as he was told.

But this afternoon the exact same thing happened, I figured that there must be something in the hedge, but I had no idea what. So I had to get down on my hands and knees (and hope that I'd be able to get back up again !) to see what Morse was getting so agitated about.

All became clear when I saw...................a football !

Morse LOVES Footballs !

All puffed out !

Mystery solved :D

Last edited:
That's a really nice football as well! :) I don't think I ever realised how dinky Morse is until now either! I mean, I didn't expect him to be a small pony, but maybe a bit bigger? :D

Oh Morse, you are just delightful :D keep the posts coming Jane, we love them, well they make my day anyway :lol:

What a clever boy :love: And yes what a beautiful football it is too :love:

But how do you explain to Morse that it has to be returned? It'll be a lesson that's as hard to understand as his tripe sticks being dug up and removed :lol:

Back