• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new Bunny - Picking him up at 1pm Tomorrow!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you might have already seen this if you have me on Facebook.

I have decided that I am going to rescue a wee bunny from my local SPCA. To be honest, Hollie has been OK since Herbie has gone, but I think she is probably lonely when I am not home.

So, I have reserved this wee one
https://www.scottishspca.org/rehome/details/?animal=307526

He was neutered about a month ago, but he was naughty and pulled his stitches out! He has to get a vet check on Wednesday and they will decide if he can leave or has to stay in for a while longer.

I need mega vibes for the bonding as Hollie can be feisty! Also, I need a name, I was thinking something beginning with 'H'.

I met him on Sunday:

Last edited:
He is gorgeous :love: love agouti bunnies :love: I'm not very good at picking names, we went through about 25 names for our new goat :lol:

How about Harvey?

He is gorgeous :love: love agouti bunnies :love: I'm not very good at picking names, we went through about 25 names for our new goat :lol:

How about Harvey?

My wee hamster is called Harley, so thought that was a bit similar, and it doesn't help that I know a guy called Harvey!

Oh he's beyond gorgeous :love: Before I scrolled down to other people's suggestions I thought Hamish :love: He looks like a Hamish :love: I hope Hollie likes him.

I've been thinking about your name. I came up with Hugo as an option.

I also had a look at an online list of boys names beginning with H. That gave me Hadley, which apparently means "from the heath or heather-covered meadow", which seemed to fit with his wildie-like colouring.

Harold is also nice though :)

I love Hugo, but that was the name of my wee hammy that just passed, Harleys brother.

I am thinking sack the H, maybe Oliver.....Hollie & Ollie :)

Harold is a no now, cos I would just think of 'old jelly belly bishop'!

Good luck naming your new bunny and with the bonding. Some of my bunnies got nicknames or second names once their personalities came to light and then I would have the vets add the name to their chart.

Back