• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bad news, I have to let Georgia go.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Been out with a friend so not even home. My vets had been trying to get hold of me but James called. The abscess was much worse than realized. All through the bone and jaw, possibly dislocating it. They said there is no way I could have known, plus Georgia never stopped eating.😢

Cant cry as I am on a bus and need to get another one. I really really didn't expect such bad news. Georgia has always had terrible teeth and many removed so thought this was all routine. I want to be home and wanted to say goodbye but cant.

Been out with a friend so not even home. My vets had been trying to get hold of me but James called. The abscess was much worse than realized. All through the bone and jaw, possibly dislocating it. They said there is no way I could have known, plus Georgia never stopped eating.��

Cant cry as I am on a bus and need to get another one. I really really didn't expect such bad news. Georgia has always had terrible teeth and many removed so thought this was all routine. I want to be home and wanted to say goodbye but cant.

OMG I am so very sorry :cry: What a dreadful shock :cry:

(((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) xx

I am so terribly sorry :cry: That's a horrible shock and there is no way that you could have known :cry:

Been out with a friend so not even home. My vets had been trying to get hold of me but James called. The abscess was much worse than realized. All through the bone and jaw, possibly dislocating it. They said there is no way I could have known, plus Georgia never stopped eating.😢

Oh what shocking news, I'm so terribly sorry :cry:

Oh Amanda I'm so very sorry :cry: devastating news at any time but I very much empathize with you wishing you could be there. (((((((huge hugs)))))))))

Thinking of you and sending vibes for you and Georgia. :cry: xxxxx

Back