• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ronnie the thug!

BossHogg

Alpha Buck
My next door neighbour has a kitten, it's six months old and just been neutered. She let him out today to explore his new surroundings. He thought he would sniff round my garden whilst the rabbits were out. He ran up to Mary wanting to play, she's skittish at the best of times, she ran off with the kitten jumping on her wanting to play. He then turned his attention to Ronnie, Ronnie is playful with Mary and with us, that's as far as it goes, he's very defensive of his garden. The kitten reared up to pounce, Ronnie lowered his head and charged, catching the kitten full on in the belly and sent him rolling across the lawn winded, before the kitten had chance to catch his breath, Ronnie charged again catching the kitten fully in the side, it shot six foot up in the air and bolted back over the fence into his own garden. I could have sworn Ronnie was laughing to himself! :lol: The kitten didn't come back in our garden for the rest of the day, which I suppose is a good thing for when the piggies are out in the garden ;)

Last edited:
Go Ronnie!!! :lol:

Bob is terrified of cats, but Kizzy just isn't certain what to make of the local cats. But as everything belongs to Kizzy, she has marked one of the cats as belonging to her just in case she might find a use for it at some stage - she came face to face with it before I could get there, she turned her back, lifted her tail and peed in it's face. :shock:

Back