• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New shed housing (pics)

Looks amazing! Love the bright colours, very neat looking at the moment, wonder how long until the buns make it theirs :lol: ! Awesome job,so much space and lovely (very lucky) bunnies too. :D

Looks amazing! Love the bright colours, very neat looking at the moment, wonder how long until the buns make it theirs :lol: ! Awesome job,so much space and lovely (very lucky) bunnies too. :D

They've not been too bad, so far anyway :lol: Just the usual litter tray digging! :p

Charley (the black one in the smaller run) has been having a whale of a time with her digging box (there's a reason her run is 100% slab :lol:) and taking the dirt in her part of the shed with her :lol:

Wow!!! That's exactly what we are in the process of doing!!
Looks amazing.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Wow!!! That's exactly what we are in the process of doing!!

Same :) It looks great!

We have the shed and a run to attach, but that's as far as it's got :(. My husband keeps promising me we will work on it, but despite just having a week off work, nothing has changed. We did manage to lay a very wobbly patio though, so that needs finishing.

From the photos I can see that you have a divide between the two areas of the shed, how easy was this to do? We want to do something similar, but across the shed width ways, so that when you walk in the front is sectioned off with the rabbits behind x

Same :) It looks great!

We have the shed and a run to attach, but that's as far as it's got :(. My husband keeps promising me we will work on it, but despite just having a week off work, nothing has changed. We did manage to lay a very wobbly patio though, so that needs finishing.

From the photos I can see that you have a divide between the two areas of the shed, how easy was this to do? We want to do something similar, but across the shed width ways, so that when you walk in the front is sectioned off with the rabbits behind x

My boyfriend did a brilliant job of making the divide :love: It was pretty easy, he made the bottom part an individual piece, the larger part an individual piece (with middle support) as well as the door. So then it was easy to put together once it was in the shed :)

I've just seen this - it looks brilliant!!

Where did you get the pink and light green hideouts/bench from? I love them and want to copy 💕

I've just seen this - it looks brilliant!!

Where did you get the pink and light green hideouts/bench from? I love them and want to copy ��

The tunnels and pink house are from SmallPawsPlaytime and the greeny blue hidey thing was actually the back of an old chicken coop nest box that I cleaned up and painted :D

The tunnels and pink house are from SmallPawsPlaytime and the greeny blue hidey thing was actually the back of an old chicken coop nest box that I cleaned up and painted :D

I've never come across small paws playtime before but I'm definitely putting in an order!! :D The green blue hidey looks fab - great job!! I love seeing other peoples set ups :)

Back