• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding with my two bunnies

Toffs and Pebbs

Warren Scout
I've got my two bunnies called Toffee and Pebbles and I've had them for around two years and they have definatly settled in. They currently live outside in a hutch with a run in it but they have dug up all the grass in it and still dig holes :roll: but I'm ok with that, the only problem for me is that they really dislike spending time with me Toffee is better than Pebbles but still misbehaves and it takes me and my mum like half an hour or more to get them both into the run that has grass in it and they just wont let us hold them for more than five minutes and they will always run away from me. I'm questioning what I can do to make them more at peace with me and my mum and I'm willing to take many things in and try them out. They have been spade before as one of them had a false pregnancy and I'm quite a busy highschool pupil and doesnt have too much time so quick and when I have time methods will be the best. Thanks for reading answers appreciated:):D

You could make the runs safer by putting weldmesh under the grass so they can't dig out, or predators dig in. can you join the two runs together so you don't have to get them from one to the other, then they can have the space all the time. You can buy tunnels to join hutches to run from runaround.

Rabbits don't always like being picked up, if you sit with them whilst you do your homework etc they will become more used to you.

Back