• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Little Pepper

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
Dear RU,

I'm delighted to introduce little Pepper, our new addition!

She's now 12wks (8wks in picture), very feisty and loves snuggles.

I wasn't ready for a new bun so soon after having lost Cookie, but OH took the decision and found Pepper. After her spay, she'll be wife-bun to Teddy. They live in the same room, but separated and so far it is all going well. She is inquisitive and loves exploring. Pepper and Teddy sit next to each other (divided by grid) and some grooming has taken place.

Pepper has fitted right in, and having a new baby bun keeps me on my toes - I'm a more confident owner/mummy, and watching her binkying all over the floor is lovely.

Dear RU,

I'm delighted to introduce little Pepper, our new addition!

She's now 12wks (8wks in picture), very feisty and loves snuggles.

I wasn't ready for a new bun so soon after having lost Cookie, but OH took the decision and found Pepper. After her spay, she'll be wife-bun to Teddy. They live in the same room, but separated and so far it is all going well. She is inquisitive and loves exploring. Pepper and Teddy sit next to each other (divided by grid) and some grooming has taken place.

Pepper has fitted right in, and having a new baby bun keeps me on my toes - I'm a more confident owner/mummy, and watching her binkying all over the floor is lovely.

Look at that face !!! :love: I suspect you may have a Nethie with attitude there :lol:

Gorgeous :love: there's nothing like a new furry to give you something positive to focus on :thumb:

Oh how beautiful is pepper :love: How lovely of your OH too.

Showed OH (saying look at grumpy looking wee bunny) and he said, I quote 'Looks like Winston Churchhill!

Back