• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just sharing a proud moment

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Pickle Mouse groomed me last night :love: A dozen little kisses. She has never done this before (she is even tight giving Joey & Boo kisses)

Aww :love: that is lovely :love: none of my rabbits have ever groomed me, not even Boots, and he's a real cuddly cuddle bunny :love:

How lovely :love: I can understand how you must be feeling. None of mine have ever groomed me. But at least they also haven't groomed the OH :lol:

Aww... it's the best!

Persephone is really free with kisses for hoomins. Kisses for Morpheus? Not so much. During bonding she even decided grooming my big toe was preferable to grooming somebunny else! :lol:

Aww, thanks for all your comments guys. Boo Boo is ridiculously free with kisses, Joey gives a cursory lick of my knees when he forgets he is meant to act aloof, Mouses was extra special because she isn't a licky bunny - & I really want her to be happy ...& love me back:lol: OH is jealous but she is getting better with him too, no kisses but has been joining him on his sofa from time to time

Pickle Mouse groomed me last night :love: A dozen little kisses. She has never done this before (she is even tight giving Joey & Boo kisses)
My bunny George did this to me just 2 days ago! For the first time, I've never got bunny kisses from any bunny before and it is a wonderful feeling 😍

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My bunny George did this to me just 2 days ago! For the first time, I've never got bunny kisses from any bunny before and it is a wonderful feeling ��

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It certainly is a wonderful feeling, I'm glad George honoured you too . OH said I was beaming from ear to ear

Back