• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If You Had Only Taught Us How to Use SIRI...

njbunnymom

Young Bun
21l3edc.jpg

2mxis6h.jpg

Completely your fault, Mom. We ate your phonebook because you didn't leave your cell phone out for us to use - AND - you didn't teach us how to use SIRI. We did nothing. Can't you tell from our angelic expressions? You do still love us, right, Mom?

:lol: the little rascals.

Do you have 5 bonded house bunnies ? If so I'm a little bit jealous

21l3edc.jpg

2mxis6h.jpg

Completely your fault, Mom. We ate your phonebook because you didn't leave your cell phone out for us to use - AND - you didn't teach us how to use SIRI. We did nothing. Can't you tell from our angelic expressions? You do still love us, right, Mom?

What an amazing photo :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: the little rascals.

Do you have 5 bonded house bunnies ? If so I'm a little bit jealous

Oh my goodness...five! No, I only have three. The black male (Jiji) and the grey female (Gracie) dwarfs were my first rabbits - and a week after I got the male spayed and home from the vet, we had a litter of six more! The white one is Harry - their son who was the runt of the litter. Harry was hand fed because he was so, so, small at birth and just not getting his milk from Mama. You'd think he'd be a big mush, but he's the troublemaker of the bunch. They are all bonded. It was a trial, but when they were all neutered and spayed their behaviors calmed considerably. Thanks for taking a look!

The destruction is totally your fault. You should pay a penance and deliver treats immediately :lol:

Back