• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Lewis

esupi

Warren Veteran
Lewis has been here just over a week now. He is Truffle's new friend. I didn't know what to do with her for a while after Fudge died, as I don't really want to keep having two pairs of rabbits forever now I'm on my own so was wary of bonding her with a youngster. I tried her briefly with Tully and Kyla outside, but that wasn't happening. So it seemed like fate that once I'd decided she definitely needed a new friend, the rescue just happened to have a 7 year old nethie cross boy arriving that weekend (Truffle is 7).

So here he is! He came with the name Lewis which I think suits him.

Hiding in the tunnel - bunny feet!

Not long after I brought them home

Chilling with Truffle in their 'house' (bottom part of a storage unit with a hole cut in it):

On the bed:

Lewis has been here just over a week now. He is Truffle's new friend. I didn't know what to do with her for a while after Fudge died, as I don't really want to keep having two pairs of rabbits forever now I'm on my own so was wary of bonding her with a youngster. I tried her briefly with Tully and Kyla outside, but that wasn't happening. So it seemed like fate that once I'd decided she definitely needed a new friend, the rescue just happened to have a 7 year old nethie cross boy arriving that weekend (Truffle is 7).

Chilling with Truffle in their 'house' (bottom part of a storage unit with a hole cut in it):

On the bed:

They already look so relaxed together !! You obviously have the magic touch as far as bonding goes. Is Lewis a 'Sgt Lewis' :lol: Or maybe he's an 'Inspector Lewis' now :D

They already look so relaxed together !! You obviously have the magic touch as far as bonding goes. Is Lewis a 'Sgt Lewis' :lol: Or maybe he's an 'Inspector Lewis' now :D

:lol:

They were bonded at the rescue as I am a wuss. They are relaxed together in the day. Truffle has about half an hour in the evenings when she decides she doesn't like him and chases him about a bit, but I'm not too worried about that - he just runs off and then she gets bored and goes to groom him :)

:lol:

They were bonded at the rescue as I am a wuss. They are relaxed together in the day. Truffle has about half an hour in the evenings when she decides she doesn't like him and chases him about a bit, but I'm not too worried about that - he just runs off and then she gets bored and goes to groom him :)

She's just making sure he knows who's boss. He sounds to be a 'yes dear, of course you are right dear' as far as that goes, so all should be OK :D

What a cutie Agouti. Welcome Lewis. Love that photo on the ikea bed. Is he from CN?

Yes he is. Truffle went for a little holiday there. There was a gorgeous litter of babies in - some sort of wildie/lionhead crosses - one of each in the babies and everything in between

Yes he is. Truffle went for a little holiday there. There was a gorgeous litter of babies in - some sort of wildie/lionhead crosses - one of each in the babies and everything in between

awww, I can't look at their website as I'd just start yearning for a quad. I'll not push my luck though.

On the bed:

Don't they look gorgeous together :love::love::love:

I love the one on the bed! :D

Don't they look gorgeous together :love::love::love:

I love the one on the bed! :D

That photo on the bed amuses me. He was trying to get her to groom him and she was completely ignoring him.
She had actually been grooming him just previous - but the pic of him with his head between her legs isn't so cute :shock:

They look gorgeous together. Beautiful couple. hope their bonds just keeps growing stronger. :)

He's gorgeous. I'm pleased the bonding has gone well - much better than mine! I'm afraid Mavis and Lucky like to look at each other but not get too close... Truffle and Lewis make a lovely couple though :love:

Back