• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update - sorted

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Boo with her impeccable timing has sneaked out of the back door for a munch in the garden:evil: I have an appointment at 6pm in Burnley (30 mins away) to sign house contract:(

I can't leave her outside alone, she is too vulnerable . She is normally good, comes in after an hour if she is out there alone. She is usually easy to pick up out there too (Joey & Mouse are not) but only when she stops spooking...& everytime I approach her now she spooks

Come in Boo vibes would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Hope she comes in soon, sending vibes. Will she come to treats?

Treats don't work for Boo as I can't get close enough for her to smell them (she is deaf & so spooky). She was a super good girl though, I got her straight after my panic post on here :)

Boo is just reminding you who makes the decisions :lol:

The problem is also that when something like this happens, it's impossible not to panic, which spooks the rabbit even more.

I hope the house-signing went well.

well it's your own fault for wanting to control Lady Boo, she does what she wants to do, don't you know that by now ;)
glad you got her in in time, they are always impeccable with their timing aren't they

well it's your own fault for wanting to control Lady Boo, she does what she wants to do, don't you know that by now ;)
glad you got her in in time, they are always impeccable with their timing aren't they
Its a skill all rabbits have in common

Anyhoo nice to see you on here. Weirdly enough only this morning I was wondering where fredw got to. Hows bunbuns & fluffy?

Its a skill all rabbits have in common

Anyhoo nice to see you on here. Weirdly enough only this morning I was wondering where fredw got to. Hows bunbuns & fluffy?

LOL yeah sure is. And they are just too cute to get ever annoyed with them, or at least for long ;)
yeah all good here, my two stinkers laying on their bed all snuggled up, will give me a couple of hours to catch up with some work before they want attention again.
I am so behind with work at the moment, summer is usually a quiet time, so I can catch up with outside work stuff. but not this year, have my work already planned out for the next two month, without taking time off, so yeah fun lol
though I do come on here and ghost a bit during work, so I can try and stay up to date a bit, lately falling behind a bit.
All good your end?

LOL yeah sure is. And they are just too cute to get ever annoyed with them, or at least for long ;)
yeah all good here, my two stinkers laying on their bed all snuggled up, will give me a couple of hours to catch up with some work before they want attention again.
I am so behind with work at the moment, summer is usually a quiet time, so I can catch up with outside work stuff. but not this year, have my work already planned out for the next two month, without taking time off, so yeah fun lol
though I do come on here and ghost a bit during work, so I can try and stay up to date a bit, lately falling behind a bit.
All good your end?

Well Boo has licked Mousey pies ears bald but other than that all good. Congratulations you - you obviously know how to run a successful business

Well Boo has licked Mousey pies ears bald but other than that all good. Congratulations you - you obviously know how to run a successful business

lol Boo knows how to leave an impression ;) So looks like those two are getting closer then.
well yeah business I am good with.... a life... what's that lol
Planning on going into town on Friday, I think last time I went was last year in August, oh I know how to live. But that said, I don't like being away from my babies, so working means being in the same room as them, so that's all good.

Back