• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Damn, it Didn't Fly Right Out This Time.........................

How disappointing! You can almost see the longing :lol:

Now this is making me want toast lol

He looks like he's trying to telekinetically move it from the toaster to his mouth. :lol:

Poor deprived soul. :( Whatever will he do? ;)

Aww, he's actually on his tippiest tip-toes :lol: You just know that he's going to be spending his time thinking up a strategy to make it become available to him every time :lol:

I keep coming back to this picture as I think it's so lovely.

I reckon his modus operandi might be to use one of those vile tripe sticks to ping it off the top of the toaster :lol: Try it Morse, it might just work. You can't let a toaster pushed to the back of the worktop get the better of a smart pup like you:)

I keep coming back to this picture as I think it's so lovely.

I reckon his modus operandi might be to use one of those vile tripe sticks to ping it off the top of the toaster :lol: Try it Morse, it might just work. You can't let a toaster pushed to the back of the worktop get the better of a smart pup like you:)

Oh please, dont encourage him !! I have just had a Morsey kiss. He had just eaten a bit of tripe stick...................... :mrgreen: :lol:

Back