• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopples!!!

EyerollChamp

Alpha Buck
They look like they're on the world's most boring rollercoaster XD

IMG_20160812_123701_zpsba9ydo95.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20160812_123904_zpspdmsfgrn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20160812_124443_zpsd5pxm0bc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They are adorable :love:

It also amazes me how some of you keep your houses looking so clean :lol: My house looks like a farm!!!

Last edited:
:love: wonderful pictures, particularly love the last one on the OP! It all got too much haha!
My house equally looks like a farm roxyroller88....for a while I thought there must be a way to keep it tidy - now I've given up...hay is obviously better all over my floor! x

I may just have to come and Bunny nap Lupin............................ ! My very first Rabbits were Black Otter Rexes :love:

Tanglefoot has obviously had a very tiring week, what with being so busy being a Bunny :D

:love: wonderful pictures, particularly love the last one on the OP! It all got too much haha!
My house equally looks like a farm roxyroller88....for a while I thought there must be a way to keep it tidy - now I've given up...hay is obviously better all over my floor! x

I managed to catch her 'going...going...gone' that she's famous for :lol:

I may just have to come and Bunny nap Lupin............................ ! My very first Rabbits were Black Otter Rexes :love:

Tanglefoot has obviously had a very tiring week, what with being so busy being a Bunny :D

Noooooooo you can't have him! Who would poop in my shoes?
It's tiring work doing 3ft binkies and eating/destroying everything in sight...

They are both very gorgeous :love: I was going to ask which one was which, but Jane has confirmed that the beautiful Rex is Lupin. I have three Rexes, two Castor and one Red and I am very smitten :love:

Both exhausted after long week of ultimate cheekiness. I wonder how many presents they have left us this morning...

They are both very gorgeous :love: I was going to ask which one was which, but Jane has confirmed that the beautiful Rex is Lupin. I have three Rexes, two Castor and one Red and I am very smitten :love:

I have a velvet-soft spot for them too :love:

Back