• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just misplaced Bill

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
So I'm sitting in my living room with a nice cup of coffee and some trashy tv but I suddenly realise that Bill is very quiet so I decide to find out what he is up to! I get up to look in the other sitting room but there's no sign of Bill. I look in his pen, no Bill and then I try the kitchen but he's nowhere to be found. I check everywhere again but he's just not there!
By now I'm starting to panic and I pick up the phone to call my other half who's at work when I suddenly hear some weird noises! It sounded like it was coming from an armchair so I pull it out and this is what I found :lol:

Last edited:
OMG...you scared me! :shock: I thought you meant 'lost' as in he had passed away! (flaps)

Thank goodness it was only a bunny ninja trick! :roll: Okay...heart settling down into normal rhythm now.... *gasp...wheeze*

Um...do you have to explain what has happened to the armchair to the OH? :(

[/B]OMG...you scared me! :shock: I thought you meant 'lost' as in he had passed away! [/B] (flaps)

Thank goodness it was only a bunny ninja trick! :roll: Okay...heart settling down into normal rhythm now.... *gasp...wheeze*

Um...do you have to explain what has happened to the armchair to the OH? :(

And me :shock: glad it was just norty bunny tricks :shock::lol: he obviously wanted somewhere to hide :lol::love:

Aghhhh, I thought you'd lost him in the other context too. Glad your handsome boy is just making an armchair burrow, naughty bunnies are so funny - esp when they are someone elses

Aghhhh, I thought you'd lost him in the other context too. Glad your handsome boy is just making an armchair burrow, naughty bunnies are so funny - esp when they are someone elses

Exactly this :lol: And gosh hasn't he got that look of satisfaction on his face from doing something he shouldn't, knowing that he's not really going to get told off cos he's just so cute :lol:

Whoops! No, my little terror is 100% alive and well!
No explanation needed for my OH, he is already fully aware of what to expect from this little guy. We are used to it and we have accepted that for as long as he's with us we will never have a nice house! :lol:
We have holes in our carpets, chewed doors, half eaten skirting boards, all of my books are ripped to shreds and he's chewed massive holes in my beautiful four seater leather sofa and my footstool. Oh and he's eaten our treadmill too :lol:
He gets away with it because we know he needs a friend so hopefully when we do get him one he will calm down a little. I do love him though, he's so naughty and I can't even get mad at him. He's too cute :love:

Whoops! No, my little terror is 100% alive and well!
No explanation needed for my OH, he is already fully aware of what to expect from this little guy. We are used to it and we have accepted that for as long as he's with us we will never have a nice house! :lol:
We have holes in our carpets, chewed doors, half eaten skirting boards, all of my books are ripped to shreds and he's chewed massive holes in my beautiful four seater leather sofa and my footstool. Oh and he's eaten our treadmill too :lol:
He gets away with it because we know he needs a friend so hopefully when we do get him one he will calm down a little. I do love him though, he's so naughty and I can't even get mad at him. He's too cute :love:

Okay...that one takes the biscuit, imo! :shock:
How does one eat a treadmill, I wonder? (one tiny bite at a time, of course...) :lol:

Okay...that one takes the biscuit, imo! :shock:
How does one eat a treadmill, I wonder? (one tiny bite at a time, of course...) :lol:

Well... I'd seen him trying to chew on the frame a few times but it's hard plastic so he was having no luck and then a few days later I heard the well known sound of digging and the ripping up of carpet. I found him chewing up the carpet underneath the treadmill, so I folded it up to see what damage had been done to the carpet when I also noticed a massive hole bitten into the belt of the treadmill :lol: I've had it less than a month :shock: :lol:

Last edited:
Well... I'd seen him trying to chew on the frame a few times but it's hard plastic so he was having no luck and then a few days later I heard the well known sound of digging and the ripping up of carpet. I found him chewing up the carpet underneath the treadmill, so I folded it up to see what damage had been done to the carpet when I also noticed a massive hole bitten into the belt of the treadmill :lol: I've had it less than a month :shock: :lol:

Well now that was quite a tiresome root he had to remove from his burrow! :lol:

Bunnies are so weird. :roll:

:lol: cheeky little monkey! I know how you feel with the naughty ones, they are expensive (all the replacements) but so so funny and lovable :love:. What a gorgeous boy you have, he looks like my Stan did, we nicknamed him Pantene Bunny because his fur was so glossy and shiny that he looked like he should be on a shampoo advert:lol:, your boy has a lovely coat too :) x

Back