• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help, rabbit house under £200.00 but from where ?

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Is there anything decent under £200.00 ? We are useless at DIY and self assembly. Haven't seen anything big enough online.

What about liberta hutches? They do a 6ft x 2ft and you can also buy a 6ft x 8 ft run. Think it totals £450.

You can always add to it as you go?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

What about liberta hutches? They do a 6ft x 2ft and you can also buy a 6ft x 8 ft run. Think it totals £450.

You can always add to it as you go?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thanks I looked at them but don't like them. Mine current live in a 7 foot by 5 foot by 5 foot Wendy house, so used to a big square space.

As Jane said, is a shed an option? We have been lucky in that we put up wanted ads for a shed and have really landed on our feet. Someone contacted us saying they had one available for free. It's 8x6 and tongue and groove I think. Despite being around ten years old, we've started painting etc and you wouldn't know it's old. The hardest bit was taking it down x

Last edited:
As Jane said, is a shed an option? We have been lucky in that we put up wanted ads for a shed and have really landed on our feet. Someone contacted us saying they had one available for free. It's 8x6 and tongue and groove I think. Despite being around ten years old, we've started painting etc and you would know it's old. The hardest bit was taking it down x
yes, sheds are often available for free-on-collection :) Our wendy house was £40 with local delivery (albeit not near us, but we had friends nearby). We sold ours (6x4 shiplap cheapass Homebase job, about 8yrs old but unused for 7yrs :shock:) for £150 five years ago :) You can always get someone to help reassemble? I mean, if me, a little 5' weakling with no practical skills at all* can manage to reassemble a 4x4 playhouse with the OH helping only to screw in the really tight screws, or hold things up, I'm sure anyone else (able-bodied...) can try :)

*OK, so I am a modelmaker (kits), but that's different, it's much smaller!

yes, sheds are often available for free-on-collection :) Our wendy house was £40 with local delivery (albeit not near us, but we had friends nearby). We sold ours (6x4 shiplap cheapass Homebase job, about 8yrs old but unused for 7yrs :shock:) for £150 five years ago :) You can always get someone to help reassemble? I mean, if me, a little 5' weakling with no practical skills at all* can manage to reassemble a 4x4 playhouse with the OH helping only to screw in the really tight screws, or hold things up, I'm sure anyone else (able-bodied...) can try :)
*OK, so I am a modelmaker (kits), but that's different, it's much smaller!

Yeah, me and my dh put the shed back up and re-felted the roof. It was a bit of a struggle, but we got it done between us x

Back