• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Evil Smelling Tripe Stick

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think these recent threads about tripe sticks and showing pics of tripe sticks should carry warnings in their title for those who are currently experiencing the symptoms of a delicate constitution :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think these recent threads about tripe sticks and showing pics of tripe sticks should carry warnings in their title for those who are currently experiencing the symptoms of a delicate constitution :lol:

Sorry !!

I have to banish Morse and the offending Tripe Stick into the garden as I cant bear the smell in the house ! :oops:

It doesn't look too bad, at least, right?! :S

But the smell is just awful !! :mrgreen:

He has now taken to rolling all over the sticks so he gets the 'lovely fragrance' all over him.........................:roll: He's such a..........................dog ! :lol:

I'm going to use 'the evil-smelling tripe stick' as a term of abuse from now on.
Example:
"The bus driver slammed his brakes on in the hope I'd fall - the evil-smelling tripe stick!"
"That young blonde girl is throwing herself at Barry again, and he's loving it, the evil-smelling tripe stick!"
Works for me.

I'm going to use 'the evil-smelling tripe stick' as a term of abuse from now on.
Example:
"The bus driver slammed his brakes on in the hope I'd fall - the evil-smelling tripe stick!"
"That young blonde girl is throwing herself at Barry again, and he's loving it, the evil-smelling tripe stick!"
Works for me.

:lol:

My two love them too! But yes, they do stink! :lol::lol:

Still, Teddy usually has some fox poo aroma clinging to him so that kind of masks it...... :roll:

Back